What to wear?
– We recommend activewear for PEMF and EWOT.
– We recommend minimal clothing, such as undergarments for Red Light Therapy to increase light absorption.
What to expect?
– During your PEMF session you will lay on a PEMF mat which will fully recharge the body at the cellular level. There is nothing for you to do here expect relax and enjoy!
– Oxygen training is known as EWOT (Exercise with Oxygen Training). You will step onto our EWOT spin bike with medical-grade oxygen. As you pedal you will be breathing in 93+% pure O2, which will increase levels of oxygen to tissues and cells, promoting healing and recovery. Take deep breaths and peddle on!
– During your Red Light Therapy session you will expose your entire body to red light, this is where minimal clothing works to your advantage. More exposure to red light the more benefits you will experience. Get comfortable in one of our red light beds, relax and absorb!
– Each modality ranges between 10 to 20 minutes depending on individual goals and/or specific regimens.
How to schedule?
– Easiest and most convenient way for you is to log-in to our website or app where you can sign-up, schedule and pay for all your wellness needs in one area.
– All above mentioned services can also be done directly in our clinic on a walk-in basis as well.
– However, you prefer to schedule your sessions, Unwind has you covered.
Science Behind Red Light Therapy?
There are over 550 Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) and over 4,000 laboratory studies have been published using red light therapy devices. Red light therapy is used in thousands of clinics, hospitals, and elite sports institutions in over 70 nations. There are approximately 40 new papers per month being published on the benefits of red light therapy.
How Often To Use Red Light Therapy?
The frequency at which you use red light therapy depends on several factors including the condition you want to treat, your age and overall health, as well as your sensitivity to light. Generally, the recommendation is 3 to 5 times per week for 8 to 12 weeks. Healing occurs at the cellular level, and cells require time to heal and regenerate. Red light therapy starts to work immediately, and results improve which each session. Improvement for long-term problems is typically noticeable after 8 to 12 weeks of consistent use.
What to Expect from the First EWOT Session?
When beginning EWOT, you may begin to feel the benefits of exercise with oxygen therapy after a few exercise sessions. You may feel more energized and simply feel better overall. You may also notice an increase in stamina and athletic performance. Because there are not ill effects of exercising with oxygen therapy you will only really see the positive improvements to health long-term.
Maintaining Red Light Therapy Results?
The results of red light therapy are long-lasting, but they are not always permanent. It is recommended you continue red light therapy 1 time per week for maintenance and wellness.
What will I feel with Red Light Therapy?
Red light therapy does not heat tissue, but it does increase circulation so a warming sensation is often experienced. People often report feeling:
– Temporary euphoric feeling
– Increased energy levels
– Improved sleep patterns
– Improved mood
– Improved skin clarity and tone
– Improved bowel function
– Decreased swelling of extremities
– Increased energy
– Increased mental clarity
– Increased general sense of well-being
Science Behind Exercise with Oxygen Training (EWOT)?
EWOT is a method for enhancing oxygen intake during your normal exercise routine. More oxygen inhaled while exercising means more oxygen in your blood, which can have many beneficial health effects. EWOT increases circulation, delivering oxygen rapidly throughout your veins, arteries, and capillaries. Breathing pure oxygen while you exercise also saturates blood more effectively into the body’s tissues, blood vessels, and organs. With increased circulation and saturation your body can heal from injuries faster.
How Often to Use (EWOT)?
EWOT provides a wide range of benefits including increased energy levels, improved mood and concentration, reduced stress, improved athletic performance, and improved sleep. Generally, the recommendation is 3 times per week.